Shri Bosu Mullick was initiated to sitar playing under the able guidance of his paternal uncle, Late Arun Kumar Bosu Mullick. The next phase of Sitar training of Shri Bosu Mullick was for a long duration under the tutelage of great exponent of Sitar, Bidushi Kalyani Roy, an immaculate artiste in her own right and a disciple of the legendary sitar player Ustad Vilayat Khan Sahab, a doyenne of the Etawah/Imdadkhani Gharana. Sri Bosu Mullick came about and the innermost spirit of the said Gharana & music was realized in himself when he had the proud privilege to have the training under Ustad Shahid Parvez Khan Sahab, a world-renowned sitar maestro as well as an eminent reigning exponent of the glorious Etawah Gharana.
* Golok Bosu Mullick is an Empanelled Artist of Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
* Golok Bosu Mullick was enlisted as a sitar player in the category of Grade-B Artist of All India Radio, Kolkata.
* Golok Bosu Mullick was enlisted as a sitar player of Yuvabani Center of All India Radio, Kolkata.
* Golok Bosu Mullick was awarded prizes in sitar competition organised by Trimurti Sangeet Chakra, Howrah, and many other organizations of different places.
* Golok Bosu Mullick attended work shop organised by West Bengal State Music Academy